Fuji Batteries operate an award winning “research and development” facility. We are a leading developer of technological improvements in electronics and batteries.
- Developed Alkaline battery technology in 1968.
- Durable sealing agent to prevent leakage enables a 7 year shelf life, one of the longest in the industry. Check your battery package for “Best Before Date”.
- Developed Reverse Current Prevention Design in response to product liability law; unique in the industry.
- Developed PET Jacket for our batteries to maximize performance and help eliminate leakage opportunities.
- Currently labeling our “high tech” batteries for several other top leading brand names in the marketplace.
FDK Group, a multi-billion dollar organization founded in 1950 with its award winning research and development facility will continue to ensure consumers that Fuji Alkaline Batteries will be a front runner in research and development.
Fuji EnviroMAX batteries and packaging
- do not contain mercury, cadmium, lithium, lead
- are not made of harmful and non-recyclable PVC plastic
- are safe for landfills
- do not contain harmful elements for the environment
- are as powerful if not more than the competition, without being more expensive
Manufacturing is also responsible
Fuji EnviroMAX batteries do not emit ozone-depleting compounds and their factories operate according to strict environmentally responsible standards. Following a totally green approach, the 3R approach is recommended: Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.
The Quebec Center of durable development concluded in a report that: "the Fuji EnviroMAX battery has many environmental benefits" and that "the company stands out from its competitors on several levels."